Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting! For the first time or second…or more! First things first, we know you are super busy getting use to this new little life…but you can’t forget to capture it!
We are here to help! Make sure you book your appointment before you new bundle of joy is two weeks old. While they are still super sleepy and love those cute and cozy nugget poses!
1. Wraps and blankets. They are a cute pop of color and they provide a tight little cocoon for your newborn to sleep away a session.
2. Headbands. Simple is sweet! Colors are cute! Pop one atop a tiny little head and the awwwww’s will in sue!
3. Hats. They are so fun! Animals, bright colors or even seasonal hats are perfect for a newborn session!
4. Toys. Was your new baby gifted something special? Bring that in and capture it along side them. It is even fun to bring it to your six month and one year sessions to see how they have grown next their special toy!
5. Family. Mom, dad, brother, sister even the family pets! All make for great poses with your newborn. Variety is the name of the session with your new bundle of joy! Capture all of your family and capture the love and excitement between you all.
Feel ready for your newborn session?! I hope you do and if you are not, we are here to help!
Our Tiny Sprouts Plans give a way to capture the entire first year of your babies life! To learn more about how you can make these memories last a lifetime, give us a all today!
Denver | Minneapolis